The Pinellas County Construction Licensing Board (PCCLB) regulates certain construction and home improvement contractors practicing in Pinellas County, including all local municipalities. In addition, the PCCLB provides countywide certification and registration of contractors and countywide certification of journeyman.
- License Renewal Online - save time, renew online
June 1 - September 30, 2014
- Pay Fines:
- Application for Examination / Reciprocity -PCCLB has a policy of reciprocity with other Florida jurisdictions.
- Contractor Classifications / Work Descriptions
- Important Codes & Notices
- Local Amendments
- Contractor Search
- Complaint Form - A person wishing to file a complaint against a PCCLB certified contractor must complete a complaint form and submit it, with supporting documentation, to the PCCLB.
- Construction / Home Improvement Contractor List
- Check a Business - database of consumer business complaints
- Choosing a Contractor
- Consumer Tips - Consumer Resources
- Florida Lien Law
- Home Improvement Scams
- Florida Building Codes
- Florida Dept of Business and Professional Regulation
- Pinellas County Municode/Ordinances
- Pinellas County: