1. Where can I recycle?
2. Can I recycle more than cans, bottles and paper?
3. What is the A to Z Guide?
4. What is the recycling directory?
5. Why should I recycle?
6. Why isn't there just one recycling program?
7. What about business recycling?
8. Why can't I recycle more items?
9. Why doesn't everybody have curbside recycling?
10. Have recycling programs in Pinellas County changed?
11. How much do we recycle?
12. How much could we recycle?
13. How do you know 76% of our trash could be recycled?
14. Where can I recycle glass?
15. Which plastic bottles can be recycled?
16. Can I recycle plastic bags?
17. Can I recycle plastic items other than bottles?
18. What is mixed paper recycling?
19. Can I recycle cereal boxes with mixed paper?
20. What is paperboard? Can I recycle it with cardboard?
21. Do I have to flatten cardboard?
22. Are pizza boxes accepted with cardboard?
23. Do I need to separate mixed paper and newspaper?
24. Can I recycle shredded paper?
25. Should I remove the caps on plastic bottles?
26. Can I mix steel and aluminum cans?
27. Do I have to rinse out cans and bottles?
28. Do I have to crush aluminum cans or plastic bottles?
29. Do I have to remove labels from jars or bottles?
30. Can I recycle aerosol cans with steel cans?
31. Should I still put my curbside bin out if it’s raining?
32. What is recycled mulch?
33. Can I recycle yard waste such as branches or leaves?
34. Can I recycle electronics such as TVs or computers?
35. Can I recycle used motor oil?