Apply for building permits in unincorporated county neighborhoods, tree removal and review county codes.
For Unincorporated Residents:
- Air Permits
- Animal Services Code Enforcement
- Asbestos Requirements - brochure
- Building Inspections / Permits-No Permits
- Building Plan Review - Commercial / Residential
- Code Enforcement - trash, high lawns, etc.
- Drainage Requirements
- Docks / Dredge and Fill Permitting
- Habitat Codes
- Land Development Code
- Occupational Licenses - no longer needed
- Tree Removal / Landscaping
If you live in a city, contact your city directly for tree and shrub regulations.
- Site Plan Development
- Swimming Pools
- Zoning and Land Use
- Zoning and Future Land Use - Maps
- Zoning Code Summary - Quick Reference
For All County Residents:
- Beach and Boat Ramp Parking Permit
- Boating Regulatory Zones
- Building Departments in Pinellas County
- Commercial Grease Management
- Emergency Beach Access Permits
- Industrial Pretreatment Program
- Mangrove Trimming / Regulations
- Pain Management Clinic Permitting
Report a Complaint or Problem:
- Air Quality
- Code Enforcement
- Drainage Issues
- Surface Water Quality - ponds, creeks, etc.
- Water-Related Issues
For more information or questions:
All about your property,
neighborhood and local
fire depts., schools,
hospitals and more.
Use the online permitting form, contractors only here.
Be a part of shaping the future of your neighborhood.more>
Review your city's website for additional codes. more>